Keep updated EASILY in General Practice
Do you know how to bring information to yo so you can keep updated easily? In this episode, I cover how you can bring your CPD learning to you and make your appraisal and learning easier.
🔴 Subscribe: https://bit.ly/eGPlearningYTsubscribe 🔴
Do you know how to bring information to yo so you can keep updated easily? In this episode I cover how you can bring your CPD learning to you and make your appraisal and learning easier.
In this episode I cover my top five ways to bring information straight to you so you can keep updated in primary care.
- Use RSS feeds. Try Newsnow General Practice: https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?search=general+practice&lang=en&searchheadlines=1
- Sign up to update newsletters
- Use social media to enhance your learning: https://youtu.be/6voDvYa3AOE
- Use social media groups to facilitate your learning: https://youtu.be/RsGFV6nOf9Y
- Subscribe to podcasts to help your learning: https://youtu.be/zrdVFckg0HE
👨🏾⚕️Dr Gandalf’s essential GP equipment list 👨🏾⚕️ see here: https://egplearning.co.uk/ramblings/dr-gandalfs-essential-gp-equipment-list/
📸Equipment to record patient consultations for teaching – a guide📸:
Subscribe to or follow the eGPlearning platform for more videos, app reviews and content to support technology-enhanced primary care and learning.
🔴 Subscribe: https://egplearning.co.uk/subscribe/ 🔴
👍 Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Egplearning/ 👍🏼
🐦 Twitter - https://twitter.com/egplearning 🐦
🐦 Twitter - https://twitter.com/drgandalf52 🐦
🖥 Website - https://egplearning.co.uk/ 🖥️
💷 Support: https://patreon.com/egplearning 💷
Some links may contain affiliate links to help support eGPlearning see our disclaimer at https://egplearning.co.uk/contact/disclaimer/